Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy 2013


Hello everyone and Happy 2013!! I am turning over a new leaf, and I am going to do something I have wanted to do for a long time and that is blog about something relevant like “happy hour”, or really any hour when you as a man or woman feel the need to just stop and take a breath. Usually for most Americans this is happy hour or “hours”. For me, well it’s anytime I can catch a break over a weekday or weekend.

So from now on when you see my blogs, you will be seeing a blog about somewhere I have been, eaten, and yes had a bevy or two…my hope for this blog to offer those people (like me) options other than the drive through and parking lot of the nearest fast food restaurant. We all deserve better than that. I am going to be honest, I am not looking for a freebee (as I can buy my own way)but I am looking for places that women (and men) can feel comfortable going to have a pint and a burger or a salad and pinot. Something other than Peter Piper Pizza!

Pizza and beer at kiddy Vegas does not constitute going out!

That being said, let the blogging begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment